Air-to-ground banner target made of resistant nylon mesh, framed with water-resistant canvas and straps for assembling and scaffolding. With a round central target in black for long-distance visibility.
- Developed for leveled bombing and ground attack training exercises.
- Applicable for helicopters and aircrafts pilots training.
- It can be assembled vertically, for lateral shooting training as well as horizontally, in sandboxes, for top-down shooting training.
- Its nylon mesh allows training with 20mm, 30mm and 50mm projectiles.
- These targets are available in different sizes and can be applied for different training needs
Possibility to develop customized target sizes to answer to specific training requirements
• 4.5m X 4.5m
• 6.0m X 6.0m
• 7.0m x 2.9m
OVER FIVE DECADES OF TRADITION
In 1969, Equipaer started developing air-to-air targets for the Air Attack Squadron, a pioneering project that allowed the company to develop products and offer technical support to the Brazilian Air Force.
+55 12 2012-4100
Estr. Mun. Nelson Tavares da Silva, 3.205
Bom Retiro, São José dos Campos - SP, 12226-205