AIR TARGET CONTAINER
Aluminum container developed to transport, launch and tow air-to-air targets, as well as release the system at the end of the mission.
The container is installed using NATO’s standard 14″ towing aircraft suspension system.
- It can carry different types of overhead targets and different lengths of towing cables.
- Compatible electrical circuit and cabin control allowing the container to be used in a wide variety of combat aircraft.
- Reliable electrical system, using MIL-STD components.
- It can be used in combination with another container , increasing mission efficiency.
- Safe operation with dual pyrotechnic system for ejection and release of the aerial target.
OVER FIVE DECADES OF TRADITION
In 1969, Equipaer started developing air-to-air targets for the Air Attack Squadron, a pioneering project that allowed the company to develop products and offer technical support to the Brazilian Air Force.
+55 12 2012-4100
Estr. Mun. Nelson Tavares da Silva, 3.205
Bom Retiro, São José dos Campos - SP, 12226-205