Air-to-air target used for artillery training. Made of high strength nylon mesh, it features a towing triangle and a fiberglass stabilizer mast, which incorporates a radar reflector.
• EQ-2TAE-R: developed to operate without the use of the air-target AV-CAA container.
- Developed to operate with the use of the air-target container AV-CAA.
- In two color versions (red or white) for use in different geographical, weather and visibility conditions.
- Its nylon mesh allows you to train with 20mm and 30mm projectiles.
- It can be used in a wide variety of combat aircraft.
- The target can be recovered and reused depending on the number of hits and the conditions of the ground operating area.
OVER FIVE DECADES OF TRADITION
In 1969, Equipaer started developing air-to-air targets for the Air Attack Squadron, a pioneering project that allowed the company to develop products and offer technical support to the Brazilian Air Force.
+55 12 2012-4100
Estr. Mun. Nelson Tavares da Silva, 3.205
Bom Retiro, São José dos Campos - SP, 12226-205