MULTIPLE ROCKET LAUNCHERS
Proposed dual gun made of aluminum designed to launch seven MK66 2.75"/70 mm, Hydra70 involving folding fin rockets (WAFFAR) or MK4, MK40, SBAT70 folding fin aerial rockets (FFAR), both with the possibility of using fuse connectors weapon systems.
- Advanced umbilical connectors for intelligent weapon systems and a wide variety of rockets and warheads.
- Suitable for use in high and low speed aircraft, including helicopters.
- Compatible with any aircraft supplied with 14" NATO standard mounting bead system.
- Designed as a dual-purpose weapon for aerial or surface targets.
Replaceable electronic rangeometer for direct and pulsed electric current systems.
- Provides single-fire and ripple modes.
- Versatility of load, being able to operate from one to seven rockets, in any position, under any firing mode.
- Cylindrical construction with removable front fairing.
OVER FIVE DECADES OF TRADITION
In 1969, Equipaer started developing air-to-air targets for the Air Attack Squadron, a pioneering project that allowed the company to develop products and offer technical support to the Brazilian Air Force.
+55 12 2012-4100
Estr. Mun. Nelson Tavares da Silva, 3.205
Bom Retiro, São José dos Campos - SP, 12226-205